For web sites:
Effective Date: January 15, 2010
Last Modified: May 24, 2018
This policy applies to information the OWK collects:
• On the Website (including desktop and mobile versions).
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the OWK.
• When you interact with the OWK's advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
• When you interact with the Website through third-party social media platforms.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• the OWK offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the OWK or any third-party (including the OWK's affiliates and subsidiaries); or
• any third-party (including the OWK's affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from (or on) the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand the OWK's policies and practices regarding your information and how the OWK will treat it. If you do not agree with the OWK's policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to this policy and consent to the OWK's collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information as described in this policy. The OWK may change this policy on one or more occasions. The OWK will consider your continued use of the Website after the OWK makes changes as your acceptance of the changes, so please check this policy frequently for updates.
The Website is not intended for persons under 18-years old. You will only access the Website if (1) you are at least 18-years old and (2) have reached the age of majority where you live. The OWK prohibits all persons who do not meet the age requirements from accessing the Website.
The OWK does not knowingly collect any information about children, minors, or anyone under the age of majority. Nor does the OWK knowingly market to children, minors, or anyone under 18-years old. If you are under 18-years old, you must not submit information to the OWK and must leave the Website. If the OWK becomes aware that a child, minor, or anyone under 18-years old has registered with the Website and provided the OWK with personal information, the OWK will take steps to cancel that account. If the OWK cancels your account because you are under 18-years old, the OWK may keep your email and IP address to ensure that you do not elude the rules by creating a new account.
The OWK may collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, including your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, or any other information that the OWK collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under law (“personal information”);
• that is about you but individually does not identify you, including your age, gender, location, and any other optional information you provide about yourself; or
• about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
The OWK collects this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to the OWK.
• Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies (if any).
• From third parties, for example, the OWK's business partners.
Information You Provide to the OWK
The information the OWK collects on or through the Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filing in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use the Website, signing up for an account, purchasing password, or requesting further services. The OWK may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website or a service.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact the OWK.
• Details of transactions you carry out through the Website and of the fulfillment of your requests. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through the Website or receiving payment from the OWK.
• Your search queries on the Website.
Information the OWK Collects through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, the OWK may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer or mobile device and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information the OWK collects automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but the OWK may keep it or associate it with personal information the OWK collects in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps the OWK to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service,
The technologies the OWK uses for this automatic data collection may include:
The OWK does not collect personal information automatically, but it may tie this information to personal information about you that the OWK collects from other sources or you provide to the OWK.
The OWK does not control third-party tracking technologies or how third parties' use them. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
The OWK may use information that it collects about you or that you provide to the OWK, including any personal information:
• To present the Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from the OWK.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your account, password for members area including expiration and renewal notices.
• To carry out the OWK's obligations and enforce its rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and the OWK, including for billing and collection or to receive payment from the OWK.
• To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services the OWK offers or provides through the Website.
• To allow you to participate in any interactive features on the Website.
• To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website and for marketing or advertising purposes.
• To investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Website, and other illegal activities.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
The OWK may disclose aggregated information about its users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
The OWK may disclose personal information that it collects or you provide as described in this policy:
• To the OWK's subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties the OWK uses to support its business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which the OWK discloses it to them.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the OWK's assets, whether as a going concerning or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the OWK about the Website's users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by the OWK when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
The OWK may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
• If the OWK believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the OWK, its customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
The OWK strives to provide you with choices about the personal information you provide to the OWK. The OWK has created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
The OWK does not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page (if any). You may also the OWK an email: email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to the OWK. The OWK cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your account. The OWK will not accommodate a request to change information if it believes the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
The OWK has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, change, and disclosure. All information you provide to the OWK is stored on its secure servers behind firewalls.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where the OWK has given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. The OWK asks you not to share your password with anyone. In addition, the OWK urges you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Warning: The transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although the OWK does its best to protect your personal information, the OWK cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. The OWK is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
The Website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that the OWK is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other websites. The OWK encourages its customers to be aware when they leave the Website and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.
This policy does not create rights enforceable by third parties or require disclosure of any personal information relating to users of the Website.
The OWK will post any changes it makes to this policy on this page. If the OWK makes material changes to how it treats your personal information, the OWK will notify you through a notice on the Website homepage. This policy identifies when the OWK last updated it at the top of the page. You are responsible for frequently visiting the Website and this policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this policy and the OWK's privacy practices, contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Other World Kingdom, s.r.o.
763 02 Zlin 4